March 11th, 2009
11:00am - 3:30pmAs soon as I got to work in the morning, there was already a gallery emergency for me to help with. I only had enough time to put down my purse before I worked for half an hour to straiten out a photoshop problem. Eventually though, I was able to figure out what was wrong and fixed the problem. After praise, I finally was able to take off my jacket and start my main project, the library of books.
Anna visited the gallery and met my mentor and Mr. Nichols. I spent the rest of the day organizing books in the library, still on Ansel Adams. Around 3 in the afternoon, Susan, my mentor, told me she had to leave early to pick up her kids, and my computer for logging was being used so she let me go home early.

No comments:
Post a Comment