Sunday, March 29, 2009

It takes two... WLE's


So because of some scheduling issues with my WLE (aka, the schools keeps switching it to monday and the gallery is CLOSED monday), I decided to add on a second WLE. I'm working where I did last year, Creative Portraiture, but under someone new. I was really glad to be back at work there, I missed working in the photography shop. Plus I had some good laughs being back there.
As soon as I got there, I started work on finding Stephanie a publisher for a book she wants to print. After an hour of working on that, a couple comes in and has a scheduled photo shoot. they get their pictures taken and I get to help with the fan and lights. When they're done and gone, I go out the get lunch, come back and help with another photo shoot.
This photo shoot was the first of it's kind that I've seen. This woman came in with her two sons, a goat, and two baby chickens. All to be photographed. The goat was really nervous and defecated all over the place, especially when getting his picture taken because of the giant flashing light. What was a little funny was that he seemed to stay really calm when I was holding onto him. So i got to hangout with him while he got his pictures taken. 
It's never a dull moment at Creative Portraiture.

No comments:

Post a Comment